Marketing Internship (full time)
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Internship
Full/Part Time: Part Time & Full Time
Salary: Depending on experience
Do you have a proven track record selling high tech solutions?
Interested in VoIP and associated applications?
And, receive great compensation for your success?
If so, this is the position for you!
Lichtman Communications, Inc. seeks sales professionals to help secure new customers for our VoIP products and services. We deploy and maintain IP Based PBX phone systems, VoIP Systems, Voice and Data Circuits, Lan/Wan's, Data Networks, Server Hardware and Software. These current openings have its open sales territories in Maryland , Washington , DC and Northern Virginia . Other areas are available should you demonstrate solid penetration in these territories. We are expanding our outside sales team and are looking for long-term team players. Only energetic, motivated, self sufficient and seasoned sales professionals, with a proven track record, should consider this position. We also require good business acumen, ethics and professionalism in all sales activities. If you are looking to make money (100K+ at plan), as well as get in on the ground floor of something special, and you are confident in your skills as a sales professional, then this is a great position for you.
Lichtman Communications, Inc. in our fifth year, as a leading provider of VoIP PBX solutions. Our team has worked together and has been providing technology solutions to customers for over 100 years. Our mission at Lichtman Communications, Inc. is to provide products and services that are molded to meet our customer's needs. Our comprehensive solution set will create the foundation of an organization's IT environment integrating automation from phone systems to downstream applications.
Job Responsibilities include:
- 5 + years of sales experience focusing on technology solutions.
- A Rolodex of prospects who consider you a "trusted advisor" when it comes to their technology needs.
- The ability to acquire new accounts within the first 30 days.
- Experience selling: Legacy or VoIP PBX solutions, Lan/Wan and Network solutions, Microsoft Environments (Server, Exchange, etc.), Voice and Data Circuits and Software.
- Place a high value on the importance of sales cycles.
- Gather customer requirements and recommend the most appropriate solution to meet the requirements.
- Strong writing skills.
- Strong presentation skills to corporate executives, small business owners and technical staff. You will need to present to audiences ranging from non-technical to highly technical.
- Provide outstanding customer satisfaction to increase word of mouth sales and ensure retention.
- At the end of the day, your job is to hit revenue targets. Everything else listed is a means to that end.Develop new leads, move existing leads through the sales process.
- Set appointments.
- Deliver presentations and demos.
- Author proposals.
- Negotiate pricing and contracts.
- Maintain a robust pipeline to help meet your revenue goals.
Lichtman Communications, Inc. offers full benefits and a lucrative compensation plan. If you achieve the annual revenue and profitability targets we have in mind for you, you will earn $100K+ on an annual basis. There is no cap on the commission plan, so if you dramatically exceed your revenue targets, you will dramatically increase how much you earn.